Accmar Equipment’s Dock Lights are available in three sizes: 11" pile light, (shown below in small photo), 38" dock light (not shown) and our tallest dock light model shown (42").
Our dock and pontoon lights are all equipped with a low glare, 7-watt, fluorescent light bulb, with frosted lens, that illuminates a 360 degree area. All of our casings are built with 5052 H32 marine grade aluminum and white powder coated inside and out, to withstand the harshest weather & salt water conditions. (Custom colors available). Any one of our lights can be installed via a direct feed or controlled by a photocell and upgraded to a 13-watt light bulb option.
Unlike other dock lights on the market (that are built with vinyl or composite materials), our sturdy aluminum casing will provide years of lasting durability and performance. In spite of harsh weather conditions, the structural integrity of the light casing won't distort or crack and is backed by our limited warranty.
- High quality 5052-H32 marine grade aluminum casing with 1/8” wall thickness
- Three styles to choose from: 11½” pile light, 38” dock light (width: 6" x 6") and 42” dock light (width: 8" x 8")
- Powder coated white, inside and out, to guard against harsh marine conditions
- 360° degree light
- Back access panel providing easy access for installation
- Low glare, photocell controlled, 7W fluorescent light LP-7 (frosted white lens)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Backed by our warranty
- Wide selection of custom colors for light casing
- Lighting available in amber lens for insect reduction
- Option of L.E.D. lighting or 13W fluorescent light
- Any light can be installed via direct feed or controlled by a photocell
Retail orders for Line Supports & Cleats can be made through our on-line retail partner: Crook & Crook