Accmar Dock Fenders
Designed to support vessels up to 90 feet in length. To ensure product durability, our dock fenders are manufactured from UV resistant, flexible PVC material and will not mark your boat.
Available in black or white, dock fenders can be purchased mounted on recycled plastic lumber (4x4 or 2x4) or unmounted, by the foot or up to continuous 16 ft. lengths.
Mounted fenders come with pre-drilled mounting holes in the face of the fender. A lag bolt can be inserted in the hole and attached directly to the mounting surface, such as a dock piling, seawall, floating or stationary dock.
Caps for top of fenders are available in either white or black.
Can be purchased with or without fenders. They are manufactured specifically to support your fenders from 6063 marine grade aluminum. Fabricated by AWS certified welders following TIG welding processes to ensure lasting strength and durability, our brackets attach directly to the dock. Brackets are sold by the foot and can be custom made to accommodate your specific requirements. Please contact us for specific pricing.
NEW: Upscale Dock Fender and Bracket Design: We've designed a new dock fender & aluminum bracket to offer our customers a high end option for their fender needs. The design of this new upscale bracket eliminates the need for front mounting holes in the fender, providing you with a more aesthetically pleasing appearance while maintaining optimal structural integrity. This new fender design is for use when mounting directly to the surface of the dock rather than to the dock pilings.
The same high quality UV resistant, flexible PVC material and 6063 marine grade aluminum are used. Both the fender & bracket are capped off on the top to finish off the streamlined design.
- Manufactured from UV resistant, flexible PVC material
- Available in white or black
- Unmounted or mounted on 2 x 4 or 4 x 4 plastic lumber
- Unmounted fender available by the foot or up to 16’ in continuous length
- Mounted up to 12’ long
- Fender end cap in black or white
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Different colors are available with minimum quantity requirements of 2,000 feet (grey, blue, brown)
- Marine grade aluminum, 6063
- TIG welding process by Certified Welders
- Stainless steel hardware
- Bracket end cap
- 6” x 6” gusset
- 8” x 10” mounting plate with four (4) holes measuring 9/16” mounts directly to surface
- Sold by the foot
- Powder coating in a wide selection of custom colors
- Custom modifications available
WATCH THE ARCHIVES
"Retail orders for our standard Power Pedestals can be made through our on-line retail partner: Crook & Crook and TMP Marine Products"