Accmar Equipment’s dock ladders are manufactured from 6063-T5 marine grade aluminum and are available from 3 to 7 steps. FIVE different styles are offered in mill finish or powder coated in 2 inch or 4 inch wide step:
- Finger pier
- Lift ladder
- Easy Access Dock Ladder
Our new EASY ACCESS DOCK LADDER provides an angled step on a comfortable 4" wide, grooved rung for easy access in and out of the water, from your dock. These wide angled steps are perfect for young children, the elderly, pets or anyone who prefers a less strenuous option of lifting themselves out of the water. View spec sheet to learn more.
Accmar aluminum dock ladders are fabricated by AWS certified welders following TIG welding processes to ensure lasting strength and durability. Our ladders have been tested for a safe design capacity up to 665 lbs per rung and can be used in any fixed, floating dock or pontoon and seawall location.
Each ladder has a distance from bottom of pier to first step of 12” inches. Each step thereafter measures in increments of 12” inches. Grooved ladder rungs are 2" wide and provide for extra traction. Except for the Easy Access Ladder, total width of ladder is 20” overall.
Customized ladder orders also available upon request.
- High quality 6063-T5 marine grade aluminum
- Mill finish
- TIG welding process by AWS Certified Welders
- Safe design capacity surpassing 665 pounds per rung
- Grooved 2” ladder rungs provide for extra traction
- Easy installation
- Powder coating in a wide selection of custom colors
- 4 inch wide step grooved rungs
- Custom modifications available, including additional steps
- Distance from bottom of pier to first step: 12” inches
- Each step thereafter, measures in increments of 12” inches
- Total width of ladder: 20” inches
- Tubular handle measures 21” high from mounting surface and 12½” deep (with exception of Finger Pier)
WATCH THE ARCHIVES
Retail orders for ladders can be made through our on-line retail partners: Sailorsams and Crook & Crook